Benefits of continuous forms
Since 1987, we make continuous forms in many versions. Fast, reasonably priced and always printed in the highest quality.
Continuous forms have advantages:
- Low printing costs;
- Reliable in “difficult” environments;
- No problems with curled paper (due to high laser printer fuser temperatures);
- Low purchase price and long life of a dot-matrix printer;
- Colored carbonless copies for a clear overview in your administration;
- These forms meet the legal requirements and are fraud-proof;
- Environmentally friendly (no emission of toners).